Monday, April 18, 2011

Voice Thread

I would absolutley  use voice threads in my classroom because it can be used in a variety of ways.. I love the idea of  how you can use the voice thread and all the other ways  you can use it . The student is in full control and that is what I like most about it.  Voice threads will allow a student to comment five different ways which include by telephone,web cam, text, microphone and file upload. I also believe that  this can also teach the students. Some students are visual learners and by performing  the act themselves open up a great opprotunity to learn.
 
Using a voice thread is a great way to make learning seem relevant and fun at the same time.
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lashara
    I also liked the variety of ways the voice thread site could be used in the classroom. I too believe that it would be a great tool for teaching visual learners. I found voice thread a useful tool in a lesion planning for teaching. I also found more info about voice thread from YouTube.
    Your classmate, Bonnie Canida

    ReplyDelete