Saturday, February 5, 2011

Assignment 3

 Inspiration and Webspiration are very similar  and have the same concepts. They were made to help the student improve certain basic skills such as writing and brainstorming. I would use them if I were assigning the students a project that caused them to brainstorm or if I told them to write a paper they could use one of the programs to help them gather thoughts about what to write about.


    I think typing a research paper and actually trying to find the information online is the best activity in my opinion. Students can help each other with writing by just basically being there and proofreading and suggesting other things they should incorporate in their paper. One time at school I had to teach my class how to serve a volleyball and I was very knowledgable about that skill because I played in high school. I feel as though in order for you to teach someone a skill, you need to know a lot about it.

Webspiration and inspiration I think are some very helpful and interesting tools to use in a classroom. They are educating but at the same time making it fun. When I start teaching I will consider using them. When technology is involved in teaching, it makes it ten times better, for the student and the teacher.



2 comments:

  1. References
    http://www.inspiration.com/webspirationclassroom
    http://www.inspiration.com/videos/Inspiration
    Jonassen, David H., and David H. Jonassen. Meaningful Learning with Technology. Upper Saddle River, NJ: Pearson/Merrill Prentice Hall, 2008.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree that using them for proof reading would help also just getting the students involved in helping each other.

    Everett Wilder

    ReplyDelete